Monday, May 12, 2014

Weather Is Warming Up

Had our early morning dog walk with Jean and her dogs this morning. After she went home, Hiker and I walked over to our community office. I wanted to see if I could get the community account number for our water service. We pay the community for all of our utilities and then they forward a lump sum to the actual utility providers. I need the account number so I can get 25 free water saving sprinkler heads for my irrigation system. I can go online and request a voucher to get the sprinkler heads, but they ask for the account number on my monthly statement. My water bill comes on my monthly land lease statement from the community, so I don't have a direct account with Santa Clarita Water. Hiker and I had our poached egg for breakfast and then I vacuumed the carpet. Next time I vacuum, there should not be as much hair in the vacuum cylinder because Hiker's hair is so short now. Keith called me and said the has a monitoring job in Los Angeles Friday and Monday so he wants to come to my house after he's finished Friday, stay the weekend and then go back for the job on Monday before he heads back to Orange County. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Northbridge in Valencia and walked around on the paseos there. Got up to 90° here today.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a wonderful place to walk. Hope you get your sprinkler heads.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay