Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting Back To Normal

Slept in a little this morning. The bed felt so good. Nothing like your own bed. It was crisp and cool when I let Hiker outside at 6 am. Finally the fall weather I’ve been looking forward to.
Got up around 7 am and had some breakfast and then Keith and I headed over to the carwash to get the dirt and grime off my car. From there we went to Sam’s Club as I had a few things I had to pick-up.
When we got back home, I put up some Halloween magnets on my garage door and then went through my mail from last week. Still need to pay some bills but I’ll wait until Keith heads home before I do that.
Went to lunch and then headed over to Wal-Mart because I needed a new microwave oven. My old one was about 25 years old and it got to where it was not cooking all the way through. Sometimes the middle of the food would still be cold. Got a nice one for $65.
Only got into the mid 80’s here today. Finally getting cooler.

2 comments:

  1. Love going to the car wash. Ours is a drive through. Have you ever taken Hiker with you when you do? The microwave sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The car wash that I go to is the kind where I wait while they take it through and the bring it out and vacuum, dry, clean windows, etc. but I think I did take Hiker once when I very first got her and it scared her a little.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay