Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October!

Got up at 7 am. No breakfast because I was still fasting for my blood work at Kaiser. Did my weekly scans on my computers and then headed over to Kaiser. The lab does not open until 9 am but the lobby opens at 8:30 am. I got there around 8:50 am and signed in. I was the first person for blood work so once the tech got there, I got in and out really fast.
When I left Kaiser, I went over to fill the car with gas then stopped by the locksmith on the way home to have a key made for my back garage door to give to Jean with my front door key.
Came home, but didn’t eat any breakfast because it was already 10 am. I decided to just eat lunch a little earlier than I normally do.
The Santa Ana Winds started kicking up today. They are saying they are going to blow really hard this weekend and that it will be around 106° here. We are under a severe fire watch for the entire weekend.
Got up to 97° but it didn’t feel that hot because of the wind.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's going to be a scorcher there this weekend. Stay cool. I am having a blood test on Monday so I know what a pain it is to get that done. Glad it's over for you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay