Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm Pooped!

It started raining last night in Paradise, CA after we went to bed. Keith and I wished that the rain had come earlier in the week so we could have enjoyed it. We left Paradise around 7:30 am and we had a little bit of rain until we got south of Sacramento.
Long, long drive home. Keith and I split the driving. It was mostly cloudy all the way down, but the sun did peek out now and then.
We got home just before 3:30 pm and it took me an hour to unpack and put everything away. I think that is the worst part of a trip.
I know that Hiker enjoyed being with my brother Ron, but she sure was glad to get home and get back to her “normal” routine.
Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight and I’m sure Hiker is glad she will be on the bed with me.

Took this photo near Tracy, CA on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice visit. Home is always nice to come back to after a long trip. My brother used to live in Tracy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay