Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Good Day

Went to my support group today. Ed was on a roll today. I think he talked at least 40 minutes of our 2 hour session. He didn’t talk all at once, but when he got started, he’d ramble on for about 5 to 10 minutes before we could move on. We had a college intern in our session today. She is studying to be a social worker. Had a few new people come to the meeting today. One was a man who lost his wife last week. He was in the caregiver support group at the senior center. His wife had a stroke about 15 years ago and was living in a facility when she passed. The other new people was a couple, I’m assuming husband and wife, but we never did get to hear from them.
Four of us ladies went out for pizza after the session.
When I got home, Hiker and I did our normal thing…put the trash out by the curb and go up to the mailbox. I went online and signed up with Lockheed for my Kaiser Medicare supplement plan. Tomorrow I need to get the enrollment form from Kaiser in the mail. Kaiser said I have until December 31st to get it back to them, but I want to make sure it gets here since it took so long for me to get the form from them to fill out.
Was chilly here this morning but got into the mid-80s by the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your friend needed to talk. Glad you all have the support you need.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay