Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hump Day

So today is my day for staying in bed until 8 am. Doesn’t always mean I will sleep until then. Sometimes I’m watching TV and other times Hiker wants to play.
She and I had breakfast and then I put her in the car to head over to the local post office so I could put my Kaiser Medicare enrollment package in the mail. It was around 9:30 am when we got there only to find out that the post office does not open until 10 am. What the heck is that all about? So we headed over to the main post office in Valencia so I could post the package inside to assure it will get out today.
Some things I mail in my cluster box mail slot, but because our mailman has lost mail before, and often puts my neighbor’s mail in my box instead of theirs, I don’t trust him with important stuff. My address is 27833 and I often get my neighbor’s mail whose address is 27838. Also I get mail for my neighbor Michelle Wagner. My last name is spelled Waggoner. This guy has been our mailman for years, so I don’t know what his problem is.
When we got back home, I mopped my kitchen floor and then because they are saying we have rain coming in late Friday night, I made sure my rain gutters were clear of leaves and branches. They are pretty sure that we really are going to get rain this time. I sure hope so.
After lunch, I took Hiker over to Valencia Heritage Park for an afternoon walk. I was going to vacuum the carpet when we got home, but I was too tired so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Do you think Hiker knows that there is a gigantic soccer ball sneaking up behind her?

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of Hiker. I know what you mean about the mail. We are always getting the wrong mail delivered. It's frustrating for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay