Thursday, October 9, 2014

Keith Is Here

Had trouble falling asleep last night. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was around 1 am.
Got up at 7 am, had some breakfast and then headed up to get my car wash. I go early because they have an early-bird special where you get a $13.99 car wash for $8.99. I got there about 10 minutes after they opened and there were already about 8 cars in front of me. Everyone likes a deal.
Was having a problem with my email yesterday. The emails Keith was sending to me were not arriving and I noticed that a few other emails people said they had sent had not arrived. It seemed to be mostly from the Hotmail.com and live.com domains plus the gmail.com domain. I think it may have had something to do with a download I did by accident when I got a notice that there were updates for the iTunes Cloud. I went back in and uninstalled it, so I hope that worked. So if someone emailed me and I did not reply, there is a chance I never got your email.
Keith got here just before 11 am and as usual, Hiker went nuts when she saw him pulling into the driveway. She started barking and jumping up and down. She ran out to greet him once he got out of the car, giving him lots of kisses.
Keith and I headed over to Everest for lunch. While there he remembered that he had forgotten his prescription Iron pills so we drove over to the Kaiser Pharmacy and got it refilled for him.
Tomorrow morning, Keith, me and my neighbor Jean are heading over to Lombardi Ranch. It is our local pumpkin patch and I have gone there every year for about the past 10 years to take photographs of the scare crows, etc.
Got up to 90° here today.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your visit to the pumpkin patch. Glad Hiker is happy to have company.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay