Friday, August 26, 2011

Another Do Nothing Day

Went to be earlier last night but I just cannot sleep through the night anymore. I just have the strangest dreams (and I'm not taking medications) and I just toss and turn all night waking up every hour or so. I woke up around 4:30 am and went back to sleep and then work up at 6:30 am. It felt warm so I checked the outdoor temperature and it was already over 70 degrees. I had planned to get up and go for a morning walk, but decided against it as I was so tired from the tossing and turning. Mopped my kitchen floor, paid some bills and wrote some letters. Was on Skype with my brother Keith and he said that he is going to update his resume next week. I just keep worrying about him. I used to love Fridays especially when Ben did not have to work on Saturday because I knew that we had 3 days to spend together. Now every day is the same, get up, survive, go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay