Thursday, August 18, 2011

Busy Morning Thursday


Did not have a good night. I started crying around 7:00 pm and this went on for about an hour. After I finally stopped, I felt exhausted. It's funny how that heavy sobbing can take everything out of you. I was trying to watch TV but got so sleepy that I finally went to bed around 9:15 and went right to sleep. But I did not get a good sleep because I had crazy dreams all night and I kept waking up about every hour or so. Just kept tossing and turning. Went to Wal-Mart and picked u a few things I had run out of. Went over to Costco and had them change the membership into my name and remove Ben from the membership. They told me I have a “second household member” free card if I need it, but that person MUST live at my address to take advantage of the card and she told me that they would have to prove that they lived at my address. They used to let you give it to any family member. I was going to give it to Keith or Ron, but since neither of them live with me I can't. Went up to Kohl's and used my free $10 gift card toward a new purse. Got a $40 purse for $13 and change because it was on sale for 45% off and the I got the extra $10 off. They had claimed we'd get up to 105 degrees here today but it only got up to 97 at my house.

This was sent to me by one of my online friends today. She lost her husband not long ago too.

"There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone down from Heaven...and spend the day with them just one more time, give them one more hug, kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again. One more chance to say I Love you. In remembrance of our loved ones who are not here...gone but not forgotten.♥ "

1 comment:

  1. Kay, My heart is breaking for you. I still feel the same way about loosing my Dad. It'll be 4 yrs. in Oct. Loosing someone you love so much is very painful. Silly, probably to some folks, but I talk to him every day, and also my sister. Time is a healer, but no one, no one can ever take your fond memories from you. I hope you are finding peace a little more each day.
    BlessYourHeartKayBlessYourHeart

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay