Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Lot Of Eating And A Lot Of Walking

Started out our day having a huge breakfast at the Black Bear Diner in Paradise, CA. After breakfast, we came back and got Hiker and headed down to Chico, CA to the Chico Genetics Resource Center to walk around their grounds. There is a creek running through the park and a huge bamboo garden. My nephew Matt spent the day with us. Also stopped by a few pet stores because I was looking for some moist food to mix in with her dry food. I had bought a bag at home but forgot to bring it with me. In the afternoon, we took at drive up to Magalia, CA looking for a place to have lunch, but being Sunday, a lot of places were closed. We ended up coming back to Paradise and eating a Meeho's Mexican Restaurant. When we cannot take Hiker with us somewhere, we are putting her in Ron's garage as the weather has been cool enough to do so. I brought her nylon folding crate and put it out in the garage for her, so when I open the door from the house to the garage, she goes straight to her crate and goes into it and lays down. She has been such a good girl on this trip. This afternoon, we did a 2 mile walk around the old cemetery that is behind Ron's apartment complex. No we are settling down for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay