Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Warm Day

Got up at 6:15 am and got dressed to head out with Jean for our now “every Monday dog walk”. Her dog Sassy doesn't seem to want to play with Hiker now because since Hiker has come out of her shyness with the other dogs, she plays too rough and Sassy is a little tiny girl. We keep trying to get Hiker to play with Charlie because he's a bigger dog, but the two of them just seem to avoid each other all of the time. After Jean went home, Hiker and I had our poached eggs and then I headed up to Costco. I don't go there much anymore because I prefer Sam's Club, but there a just some things Sam's Club doesn't carry that Costco does, so I figure as long as I can afford to keep both memberships, I will. After lunch I took Hiker up to Vasquez Rocks. It doesn't matter how many times I go there, I always find something to photograph. It was warm up there...in the high 80's. Reached 90° at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay