Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm Done!

It was all overcast when Hiker and I got out of bed this morning and it stayed that way all day. By noon it had only gotten up to 65° outside. After a light breakfast, I started shampooing the carpet in the living room and dining area of my house. I even moved my dining room table and my sofa to shampoo under them. I could not believe how black the dirty water was when I would pour it out of the tank on the steam machine. It took me two hours and 15 minutes to do the job, but now I'm done with that job until next spring. Once I finished, I fixed some lunch and sat down to watch The Hallmark Channel for awhile so the carpet could dry before I vacuumed it. While the carpet was drying, I took Hiker out for a 2.5 mile walk. Still very overcast and dark outside, but I'm loving it. After that extremely long, hot summer we had, this is wonderful. Only got up to about 68° today. I keep thinking of the weather holds out like this tomorrow, I may try to take Hiker on a hike in the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay