Friday, October 12, 2012

Dark And Cloudy All Day

I was still exhausted from my trip even last night. I went to bed at 8:00 pm and feel right to sleep. Kept waking up several times during the night thinking it was later than it was. I had a dog-walking date with Jean and I usually get up around 6:00 am to be ready to meet her by 7:30 am, but I didn't wake up until 6:36 am. I guess Hiker was stirring around on the bed and woke me up. Actually wore my long flannel pajama bottoms last night with one of Ben's t-shirts. It was only 48° here this morning when I got up. I turned my furnace on to take the chill off the house and to make sure it was working so when winter gets here. Went on the dog-walk with Jean and it was very cloudy, looking like it was about to rain, but it didn't. We sat on my patio to let the dogs play after our walk and it remained very cloudy. Around 9:45 am I put Hiker in the car and headed over to Sam's Club. Had to fill the gas tank in the 4Runner since it was down from returning from my trip. I paid $4.59.9 at Sam's Club for unleaded. The most I paid on my trip was $4.75.9 and the least I paid on the trip was $4.39.9 a gallon. Because I took the 4Runner for the trip, it cost me $200.00 for gasoline for the trip. Since I've been back from my trip, I can't remember what day it is. Hopefully by next week, I'll get back to normal, or as “normal” as possible for me (LOL). After lunch I had to go up to Stater Brothers to get more groceries since Sam's Club is for the “bulk” stuff. Hiker was so happy today because she was able to go to the grocery stores with me. The temperature only got up to about 68° and it was cool enough for her to stay in the car while I was in the store. Around 2:30 pm, Hiker and I went for a second walk. It was still very cloudy when we were out. When she and I walk with Jean and her 3 dogs, it's not really much of a walk because the dogs like to stop a lot. When Hiker and I walk, we very rarely stop, so we get a real walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay