Monday, October 22, 2012

Nice Autumn Day

Was chilly this morning when we got up. Headed out for a walk with Jean and her dogs around 7:30 am and it was in the low 60's and very overcast. The sun started to peek out of the clouds while we were sitting out on the patio watching the dogs play. After Jean left, I fixed a couple of poached eggs (one for me and one for Hiker), tossed my sheets and towels into the washing machine and cleaned my master bathroom. Got an email from my brother Ron saying that he was getting rain up in Paradise, CA. He's happy about that because last year he did not get very much rain at all. We could use some of that rain down here in SoCal. After lunch, I took Hiker up to PetSmart to buy a new hair brush for her. She has started shedding again. When we got back, I paid a couple of bills and then took her for another walk. It was really beautiful outside today. Reached 70° this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay