Friday, October 19, 2012

Went To Lombardi Ranch

Got up at 6:15 am because Hiker and I were going on our dog walk with Jean and then Jean's friend Toni was coming over and the three of us headed over to Lombardi Ranch. I go there every year to take photos. Jean and Toni had never been there. Toni is a widow. She met her husband John in 2006 when they were both 69 years old. They got married and in 2009, John died of cancer. She and John used to ride motorcycles, so she and I had a lot in common. We left Lombardi Ranch and went to lunch at Mighty Mouth Burger. Had a really nice time. I cannot get over how scared Hiker is of the vacuum and the carpet shampooer. She panics every time I open the closet where they are. But then she doesn't like any loud rumbling noise. She hates motorcycles and garbage trucks. I sure wish I knew what went on in her life before I adopted her. They kept saying we were only going to be in the low to mid 80's today, but it got up to 90°.

Below is the link that will take you to the photos I took at Lombardi Ranch:

Lombardi Ranch Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay