Thursday, October 18, 2012

What's Up Hiker?

Got up around 7:00 am and headed over to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. When I got home, Hiker and I went for a 1.5 mile walk and I did a few other things around the house. Watched “The Young and The Restless”, had lunch and then cleaned my guest bathroom. I guess sending that “decline in property value” form to the county accessor helped. I had paid my first installment on my property taxes and I saw that they had cashed my check, so I went into the county web page to see if it showed up on my account. I saw that they had made an adjustment for my next installment. I'll be saving almost $100.00. Hiker has been acting strange since I used the steam machine on the carpet yesterday. She seems to be afraid of something. I know she is afraid of the vacuum and I think she is more afraid of the shampooer. I hate that she cannot tell me what she is afraid of or what causes her to act a certain way. Only got up to around 83° here today. They say tomorrow we will be even cooler. That's good because after Jean and I take the dogs out on their walk we are heading over to Lombardi Ranch and then out to lunch.

Cloud bank on the tops of the mountains between the San Fernando Valley and the Santa Clarita Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay