Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cleaning The Carpet

There was nothing on TV last night after 8:00 pm so I hit the sack and fell right to sleep. Hiker woke me up around 5:45 am wanting to go to the bathroom. We went back to bed and fell asleep for another hour and then got up. I decided to start shampooing my carpet today. If you recall, I mentioned that a few weeks ago I had bought a new steam machine. It is a little heavy when using it, but it sure seems to get more dirt out of the carpet than my old shampooer did. My old one was a “cheap” model. I only paid about $89.00 for it. The new one is a Bissell Proheat 2X and cost quite a bit more, but so far it is worth the price. I used to shampoo all of my rooms when I was younger, but in the past few years, I break it up into two days of work. I may finish up doing the living room and dining area on Saturday. Hiker was hiding the entire time I was shampooing. For some reason she is afraid of my vacuum and anything that looks or sounds like a vacuum. Got up to 98° here today. They keep “promising” us that it will get cooler on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay