Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th

Got up around 7:30 am and went out for a morning walk with Hiker. She and I celebrated her 3rd birthday today. I don't really know what day she was born, but with the estimates of the vets who worked at the shelter I adopted her from, they said she was born in the summer of 2010, so I decided on July 4th as her birthday so everyone could celebrate it with her on the birthday of our country. It was cooler today than it has been. I was able to go without the A/C until around 1:30 pm. I hope the fireworks tonight don't scare her too much. I had a strange dream last night. Ben was in it, and so were his mom and dad. His dad passed about 27 years ago and his mom passed a few years ago. In the dream it seems his mom and dad were having some kind of party or celebration and Ben and I were going to it. I remember seeing Ben's brother Lanny and Lanny's wife Diana in the dream too. Ben's dad died from Parkinson's Disease but in my dream, he was healthy and both of Ben's parents looked young. That's about all I remember about the dream.

The birthday girl

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay