Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sofa Saturday

I let Hiker outside a little before 6 am this morning so she could go potty. After she came back in, we went back to bed and I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8:15 am. We got up and went for a walk. The weather was cloudy this morning and actually looked like it might rain, but then the sun came out and the clouds burned off. I heard that there were some big thunderstorms and downpours in Las Vegas last night. That's where Ben's sister and her family live. When we got back from our walk, I made Hiker a poached egg and I made myself some fried eggs and toast. Looked at the calendar and noticed that today was the day my mom passed away 15 years ago. Where does the time go? The clouds starting coming back a little after 2 pm and the wind started whipping up some. Didn't do much today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay