Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Overcast Day

Hiker and I got up at 7 am this morning and headed out for a walk (just the 2 of us) before it got too hot. It was a little cloudy, so I could feel a little humidity while we were out. We did just under 2 miles. Someone somewhere was shooting off fireworks last night and they were scaring Hiker. I was trying to get her to go outside to potty before she and I went to bed. Hiker got so scared of the noise that she peed on the couch. Good thing I have a leather couch. Makes it easy to clean up. We stayed inside most of the day. Got up into the 90's here today.

1 comment:

  1. My dog is also afraid of firecrackers. She tries to climb on top of my head when one goes off and she is not a small dog! A friend of mine suggested giving her a benedril (human allergy medication). I tried it last year and my dog peacefully dozed through all the scary noises. You could also get a dog sedative from your Vet (if you haven't done that already). It really made a difference for me. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay