Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lazy Sunday

I felt exhausted this morning when I woke up. Had a very strange dream last night. I remember it had to do with work, but didn't look anything like where I used to work. I remember I saw several people that I recognized. One was my cousin Lynda, two of them were ladies I used to work with, Olivia and Betty. I had not worked with Betty since we were back in Burbank about 20 to 25 years ago. Also Eva Longoria was in the dream which is really strange. We used to have a computer program that had the acronym of “PADAIS”. In the real world, I have not used this computer program in almost 20 years. In my dream I sat down at the computer and remembered exactly how to use this program and I remembered the basic form we used for it and I remembered what to type on every line. I'm thinking the combination of this crazy dream and the fact that yesterday I had a crying spell is what made me feel so exhausted. I know that when I've had crying spells before that they pretty much exhausted me. Grief takes a lot out of you. By the time Hiker and I got out of bed this morning, it was already getting too warm for a walk so we didn't go on one. I loaded my washer up with my sheets and towels and then did a little housework. The rest of the day we just lazed around the house. We will get out some in the morning with Jean and her dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kay,
    I read your post from yesterday too and I can feel your grief come across very strongly. Make sure that you do get out tomorrow, it will be good for you to be with your friend and to walk the dogs together.
    Be very kind to yourself and do the things that you most enjoy doing. Take care.
    Love,
    Kay (another one!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DREAMS take a lot out of you to be sure.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay