Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sleepy Day

Last night when I went to bed, I was feeling the beginnings of a headache. I think it has a lot to do with my vision since some days my right eye bothers me more than other days. I didn't fall asleep until about 11:30 pm. Hiker woke me up a few minutes before 6 am and I did have a headache and felt light headed, kind of like I was “hung over”. Took a motion sickness pill because they usually help me when I have light headedness, and I went back to bed. Hiker woke me up again at 8 am. Still didn't fell that well, but got up and made some breakfast. I thought maybe eating would help my head. It did help a little, but I canceled the plans I had of going over to Sam's Club because I did not trust myself driving. After lunch, I started feeling somewhat better but I felt very tired. Fell asleep a couple of times on the sofa. My cell phone ringing woke me up. It was the Toyota dealer reminding me of my service appointment tomorrow morning at 8 am. Hiker would come up on the sofa with me every now and then and lay down beside me and lick my hand. She and I walked up to the mail box together in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day outside and I was sorry that I didn't feel up to par because it would have been a great afternoon to be outside. I really do think the lightheadedness is caused by the problem with my eye, plus I have not been able to fall asleep before midnight the past few weeks.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay