Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Home From The Senior Center

Went to my support group at the senior center today. The overweight woman was there and once again she was showing the world her underwear. She just cannot keep her legs together for some reason. She should wear long pants instead of the baggy dresses she wears, but I'm sure she wears the dresses to be more comfortable because of her weight. At lunch we were all saying how her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board and she is still trying to tell people what they should or should not do and that is a NO NO. Went to Red Robin with the ladies from group and when I got home, Hiker was excited to see me as usual. Got a call from my brother Keith. Good news....he had a doctor's appointment this morning and they said his pneumonia is completely gone. Now he is hoping to plan a visit with me and Hiker soon. I need to call a locksmith tomorrow and see if I can get someone to come and put a new lock on my sliding glass door that goes from the living room out to the patio. I saw a DYI video on YouTube, but I think I'd rather pay someone to fix it because it would probably take me hours to do and they can do it in a few minutes, and they would do it correctly. It was about 85° here today. Actually we are having a pretty comfortable compared to the one we had last year. We've had a few days of over 100° but have mostly been in the high 80s to low 90s.

Took this photo of Hiker last night while we were playing

1 comment:

  1. Glad your brother is feeling better. HIKER looks great. Good photo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay