Monday, July 22, 2013

Normal Monday

Went to bed around 9:30 pm and actually got some sleep last night. I think a lot of the problem is because it's warm at night so I can't stay asleep. I don't run my A/C at night because it clogs my sinuses. I have my fan on and I open my sliding door a little, so that helps some. Got up at 6 am to go for our dog walk with Jean. Had breakfast after she headed home and then I went and did my grocery shopping at Stater Brothers. I knew the nice cool weather yesterday wouldn't last. We had rain last night. Not a lot but enough to make it extremely humid this morning. It was 90% humidity at 7 am when we started our walk. It was getting sunny and hot by 10 am. Had to turn my A/C on. Didn't do much the rest of the day. I'll be glad when summer is over so Hiker and I can get out in the afternoons more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay