Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stay Inside Sunday

Slept in some again today. That's getting to be a habit. I remember I was dreaming that I had Hiker outside on her lease and somehow she got loose, which would be hard to do. Anyway, she ran off ahead of me and I was yelling at her to come back. I don't know if I yelled her name in my sleep but I suddenly hear her bark and it woke me up. Got dressed and went outside and used my weed whacker on the grass that grows on the slope on the north side of my house. Sometimes I ask the gardener to do it for me, but I didn't get out to ask him yesterday, so I did it myself this morning. Now my arms are tired and sore. After I finished that, took Hiker with me to buy my Lottery tickets then came home and had some pancakes for breakfast. Washed my sheets and towels and vacuumed the carpet. Glad I got it all done in the morning. Put together a meatloaf and put it in my crock pot. This is the first time I've tried one in the crock pot, so I'll see how it turns out. It sure smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay