Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Saturday, but I keep thinking it's Sunday


Today's quote:

“Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.”~Anonymous

Keith and I sat out on the patio last evening and watched the lightning in the clouds for awhile. The storm was far away and we could not even hear the thunder. I think I slept pretty good. Went to sleep around 11:30 pm or so. Got up this morning and made waffles for Keith and myself, then we headed out for a few errands. We went to Kmart and I bought a new pair of hiking boots. They are made by Coleman and the normal price was $24.95 but I got them for $12.48 as they were on sale for half price. I guess they think “hiking season” is over since summer just ended, but to me, hiking season is just starting. Fall, Winter and Spring are the best time to hike here in SoCal.  I stopped by Time Warner's office to see about changing my account with them from Ben's name into my name. I have my TV cable and my Internet with them. Well they told me they have just changed their rules this year that if you want to change a name on an account, you have to cancel the current account and set up a new one, which means I would have had to give them back all of their equipment and then open up a new account, get all new equipment, and I'd have to change my email address. I didn't want to do that, so they just suggested that I leave it in his name as long as the bill gets paid. So that's another thing I can now scratch off my list of things to change. Only two more things left on the list. We took a drive up to Pyramid Lake to the visitor center there and spent about 30 minutes looking around at the exhibits. Keith left to go home around 3:00 pm and now I'm feeling a little lonely.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay. I've been stopping by your site for a couple of weeks now (and I honestly can't remember how I came your way). I just thought since I've been reading your daily personal journey, I should introduce myself. Thank you for all you share.

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay