Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday With My Brother


Today's quote:

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted”~Jesus Christ on the Mount, Matthew 5:4

Keith and I were a little lazy this morning. I woke up around 6:45 am and saw that he still had the door closed to the computer room where he sleeps, so I just stayed in bed until I heard him get up. Made pancakes for breakfast then we went over to Wal-Mart so I could pickup a few groceries. We were out running around almost all morning, going to different stores, then over to Arby's for lunch around noon. I am NOT looking forward to him leaving to go home this evening. It has been so nice having someone here with me these past 3 days. Nice having someone to talk to at night while watching TV. I helped Keith by printing out his resume. His printer at home is not working properly. Tomorrow is Ben's birthday. I am meeting with 3 of my girlfriends for lunch at Ben's favorite steak house here in Santa Clarita. I'm looking forward to having lunch with the girls but I'm not looking forward to Ben's birthday without him.

1 comment:

  1. That first birthday can be difficult,but I am sure you will make it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay