Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sleepy Sunday


Today's quote:

“I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you”~Anonymous

It is so amazing how sitting around on the sofa doing nothing all day can make me more tired than if I went out on a 4 mile hike. I felt exhausted last night. Went to bed at 10:00 but woke up off and on all night as usual. Woke up around 6:00 am but still felt very sleepy, so went back to sleep until around 7:30 am. Got up and went for a 1.5 mile walk before making breakfast and tossing my sheets and towels into the washing machine. Drove over to the post office and mailed a couple of letters. The weather was very nice out but they still say we are heading for another heat wave this week. I am not looking forward to that. I want the fall weather to get here. Watched more movies on LMN. Today they showed several “made for TV mysteries”. Around 1:00 PM I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up around 2:00 PM.

3 comments:

  1. Just sitting around can be very tiring.Sundays are some of the loneliest days,so I hope yours went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your sleep gets straightened out soon. Keeping you in my prayers, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on the right track, Kay. You're walking again, watching favorite movies, getting on with life like Ben would want. I'm so happy you are taking care of 'yourself.' Stay healthy and happy and keep that gorgeous smile coming, girl.
    BlessYourHeart
    oh, and yes, I love, Love, LOVE the fall of the year. I lost my dear Dad in the fall but it was his favorite time of the year too, so that still makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay