Sunday, September 4, 2011

Relaxing Sunday


Today's quote:

“Tears have a wisdom all their own. They come when a person has relaxed enough to let go and to work through their sorrow. They are the natural bleeding of an emotional wound, carrying the poison out of the system. Here lies the road to recovery”~F. Alexander Magoun

Had to go buy Ben's Lotto ticket this morning plus the ticket that he and I always share with our friend Ed. Ed refers to it as the EBK Krazee Ticket (EBK standing for Ed/Ben/Kay). I buy it for Wednesday's drawing and Ed buys it for Saturday's drawing. To tell the truth, I'd feel really bad if we won the Lotto jackpot. Ben was the one who was so into playing and always hoping we'd win “big”. It just would not be the same to win a lot of money without him being here to spend it with. I had been waiting for the guy who sold us our whole house water filter to come by today and do the 6 month check on the tank, but he called about an hour before he was supposed to come and said he had to reschedule. DeDee showed up around 11:30 and we headed over to Route 66 Grill for lunch. We sat there for about an hour and a half eating and talking then headed back to my house for me to give her some more camera and computer lessons. She left just before 4:30 pm. Had a pretty good day.

2 comments:

  1. Great. My day was very quiet,as many Sundays are,but still pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your day was a better one Sunday. Helen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay