Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nice To Have Company


Today's quote:

“Tears are the silent language of grief”~Voltaire

I had to take a sleep aid pill last night for the first time in over a week. Stayed up and watch “The Closer” and “Rizzoli & Isles” last night, went to bed at 11:00 pm but could not go to sleep. After I took the pill, I went to sleep just before 1:00 am. Met DeDee at the Senior Center for our Grief Support Group. Had a pretty good turn-out. As usual, our therapist (Judy) made sure to tell us that no matter what stage of grief we are in, whatever we are doing or feeling is exactly what we are supposed to be doing and feeling. She always assures us that everyone goes through their grief in their own way and no matter what people tell you, there are no “set” rules for how we grieve. After group, we drove over to Round Table Pizza and met with my brother Keith and had a nice lunch. Keith is staying with me for a few days so it will be nice having someone to have conversation with in the evenings. Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment to get the tires on the 4Runner rotated at 9:00 and then I'm going to check on getting the 4Runner washed and hand-waxed. Ben used to get it hand-waxed once a year and he didn't get it down before he got sick.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay