Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Back To "Normal"

Keith headed for home today at the same time I headed over to the Senior Center for my Grief Support Group. Group was pretty good. Hiker was happy that I came home early since I didn't go out to lunch after group. My friend DeDee was not there today so I decided to just head home right after the meeting was over. After lunch I decided to take Hiker out for a short walk. It was very cloudy out. We only did a little over a mile, but it satisfied Hiker. I think Keith wore me out with all of the walking and hiking we did while he was here. We were walking a lot more each day than Hiker and I do when we are alone, but we sure enjoyed it.


1 comment:

  1. I like this shot of you and hiker. I am glad you had a great "normal" day. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay