Thursday, March 8, 2012

Typical Thursday

I had a grief attack last night when I was getting ready for bed. It snuck up and hit me with no warning. Hiker and I lounged around in bed a little this morning. When we got up, we went and bought our Lottery tickets and then we went for a walk. I started to go through some of the drawers in the dresser in my computer room and threw a few things out (shredded stuff). I'm going to try to do about 1 hour a day going through stuff. There is no hurry. Got a text from Linda asking if Hiker and I would like to hike with her in the hills behind Central Park again so told her I'd pick her up at 1:30 pm. We did a 3 mile hike. It was a little warm out though. I mentioned the other day, when I got my new iPhone I also switched my home phone (land line) from AT&T over to the Verizon Home Phone Connection device. I must say that I sure do like Verizon's customer service more than the AT&T lack of customer service. I emailed a couple of questions to Verizon and they responded the next day and also called me. I called the Verizon customer service and got a live person in less than a minute. AT&T puts you on hold for an hour most of the time when you call them and if you email them, it takes them over 48 hours to email you back.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Kay!
    I am also Kay! One of the consumer gurus on the radio here calls customer service, customer "NO-SERVICE" when it is bad!
    Just wondering, is Kay your middle name and you have always gone by that name? That is how it is with me, I am Sharon Kay but have always been just plain...
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay