Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday With Keith


Got my results back from my Lipid Panel Blood Work and it appears that the Red Yeast Rice is helping lower my bad cholesterol and Triglycerides and raising my good cholesterol. Here are my results from December and from yesterday. I've only been taking the Red Yeast Rice for 6 weeks.


CHOLESTEROL                                               12/23/11 = 282                   02/29/12 = 248                   S/B <200
CHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN     12/23/11 = 5.3             02/29/12 = 4.5                    S/B <4.3
HDL                                                                 12/23/11 = 53                     02/29/12 = 55                     S/B >40
LDL CALCULATED                                           12/23/11 = 186                   02/29/12 = 158                   S/B <100
TRIGLYCERIDE                                               12/23/11 = 217                   02/29/12 = 173                   S/B <150


I went by the community office to pay me land lease and asked if there was any news yet on the community and Time Warner coming up with an agreement for the Internet. I was told that right now, there still is no agreement. Marcie told me that they hear rumors that they are close, but she didn't know how true the rumor is. Took Hiker out for a 1.5 mile walk this morning. Then headed over to Sam's Club. Needed to get a few things before Keith arrived. Keith called and said there was an overturned car on the freeway, so that delayed his arrival. We went over to the car wash and I had my Corolla washed and waxed while Keith and I had lunch across the street at the Route 66 Grill. Came home to check on Hiker and then went over to the Verizon store and I got my new iPhone. Now I just have to learn how to use it. Also got the Verizon wireless home phone device. I've been paying AT&T $40 a month for my phone service and that does not include long distance, caller ID, voice mail or anything. With the Verizon wireless home phone, I get everything for $19.99 a month. I checked into their personal hotspot for Internet which I might get if I lose my Time Warner cable Internet the end of April. We came home and took Hiker for a 2 mile walk and now we are settling down for the evening.




2 comments:

  1. Kay where do you buy your Red Yeast Rice? If I can find it I might give it a try. Glad your brother made it back for a visit with you. Take care. Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, I tried to reply to you privately but was told that your profile is not set for to let other's access it.

      I buy the Red Yeast Rice at WalMart or Sam's Club. You can also get it as Costco or any other pharmacy.

      Kay

      Delete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay