Saturday, March 3, 2012

Very Busy Day

Keith and I went on a 2 mile walk with Hiker this morning before Stephanie (Keith's oldest daughter) and her two sons (Ethan and Jonny) came. When they got here, we drove up to Vasquez Rocks and hiked some. The boys loved it. Brought Hiker back home and then we went to lunch. After lunch I drove over by Six Flags Magic Mountain so the boys could watch some of the roller coasters from outside the park. Then we drove over to the Santa Clarita Valley Historical Society Museum and wandered around some. We came back home and for some reason, Hiker started avoiding everyone. She was hiding in the corner of my bedroom. I think it was because she is just not used to being around kids as much as she was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay