Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another "Out To Lunch" Day

Felt really sleepy when Hiker woke me up this morning to feed her and let her out to go potty. I could not wake up this morning. After I fed Hiker I went back to bed and fell asleep. Didn't get up until 8:00 am. I usually get up between 7:00 am and 7:30 am. For some reason this week has been going by really slowly for me. Actually ever since last Thursday, it seems the days are going by slowly. I keep getting mixed up on what day it is for some reason too. Ben's best friend Ed came up from Pomona, CA today to see me and Hiker and he and I met my friend DeDee over at the Round Table Pizza Parlor for lunch. Spent a nice couple of hours visiting. I ate too much pizza (LOL). Probably won't need dinner tonight. Got up to around 80° again today. I wouldn't mind if it stayed around that temperature all summer. Going to take Hiker down to the park for a little while.

Hiker with her latest "hedgehog" toy - given to her by Ben's sister and her husband


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, the love of a hedgehog. Hiker looks blissfully happy with the new toy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay