Monday, June 4, 2012

A Busy Monday

Was busy this morning. It was very overcast when we woke up this morning. Once again I had trouble going to sleep last night. It's just like it was back right after Ben died when I was having my grief induced insomnia. When we got up at 7:00 am, Hiker and I headed over to Wal-Mart where I did my grocery shopping. There were a couple of things I could not find at my Super Center, so after we came home, put the groceries away, and had breakfast, we got back into the car and headed over to the Wal-Mart Super Store where I was able to find the other things I needed. We then came home and went for a walk. I bought Hiker a new walking harness because she has gotten to where she wants to pull on the leash a lot and it chokes her when I pull on the leash when it is attached to her collar. With the harness, she doesn't pull as much and she doesn't get choked at all. After our walk, I noticed that my home Internet was down. I just got a new modem a couple of weeks ago, so I'm beginning to wonder if the problem is my router. It's only a little over a year old, so it should last longer than that. For over an hour, my laptop kept connecting and disconnecting. Once the marine layer burned off this afternoon, the weather was really nice. It was in the low 70's and a nice breeze was blowing. Now that's the kind of weather I love. I'm beginning to think that my Linksys Valet router that I bought a little over a year ago is going bad already because if I disconnect my Ethernet cable from the router when my Internet goes down and connect it directly to my laptop, I can connect to the Internet, so it doesn't appear to be my new modem having the problem. I would think that routers should last longer. It was so nice outside this afternoon that I took Hiker down to the park. The breeze was coming from the west and felt like it could have been another ocean breeze. Sure wish it would stay this way for awhile.

Took this photo of some wildflowers in the park.
They looked like "butterfly" flowers and were such
pretty colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay