Monday, June 11, 2012

Not So Busy Day

When we woke up this morning we had a very thick marine layer. Could not even see the hill that is outside my kitchen window (2 blocks away). Thought it would stay that way all day, but by around 8:00 am, the sun was out and it was already getting warm. Had breakfast and then Keith and I headed over to Wal-Mart so I could pick up a few things I needed. We then came home and took Hiker out for a 2 mile walk. Came back home and then headed over to Kaiser pharmacy so I could pick up my refills on my blood pressure meds. On the way home we made a couple of other stops along the way and then went to lunch at Stonefire Grill. Sat around watching Antenna TV all afternoon. Got to up around 90° today. Think after dinner Keith and I will take Hiker over to either Southfork Trail or Bridgeport for our evening walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay