Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Missing Piece Of The Puzzle

Another day of not wanting to get out of bed this morning. Hiker kept bothering me to get up and take her for a walk, so I finally got up and did. If I put the covers over my head, Hiker will either try to stick her nose under the covers to lick me or she will paw at me and whine. She is so cute. We did our same boring walk that we do almost every day. Just didn't feel like driving anywhere to the other walking areas. After our walk I came home and had breakfast and then went and bought my Lottery tickets. Once back home I put my laundry into the washer and then ran the vacuum. Worked a lot on my dog jigsaw all day and I finished it. But my 1000 piece puzzle ended up being only 999 pieces. Yup, after all of that work, there was a piece missing. I looked all around for it where I was working on the puzzle and it was nowhere to be found. Seems like every puzzle I work these days has at least 1 piece missing. Obviously their quality control sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay