Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday

Today was pretty much a “totally do nothing day”. Got out of bed around 8:00 am and took Hiker for a mile and a half walk. When we got home I put some laundry into the washing machine and then had breakfast. Watched several “Murder She Wrote” movies on Hallmark Movie Channel and also worked on my dog jigsaw puzzle. Been trying to figure out somewhere for Hiker and I to walk tomorrow morning instead of the trail down the street from me. 80° here again today. Seems that our weather is in a rut right now.

I'm getting there


1 comment:

  1. Your temp is better than ours. Been 100 or over here every day this week.Hope you find another place for you and Hiker to walk. She is a smart girl.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay