Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Brother Is Visiting

Took Hiker out for her morning walk around 7:30 am. Really nice outside. Since I got her the walking harness, she does so much better. She doesn't pull on the leash anymore and I don't feel like I'm choking her anymore. I slept OK last night. I remember having a dream that my friend Rick (who I used to work with at Lockheed) owned a gun shop. I remember he was selling me some kind of a gun that really did not look like a gun and it was not lethal but it would definitely stop anyone from attacking. I have no idea why I had this dream because even though my dad taught me how to shoot and maintain guns when I was 6 years old, I would not want a gun in my house. My brother Keith got here around 11:30 am and around noon, we headed over to Jimmy Dean's Burgers for lunch. After that, we went over to Office Max because I needed to get some ink for both of my printers. We also went by Goodwill because I had a bag of things to donate. It got up to 90° on my patio, but the other thermometers around town were reading 95°. They say it is supposed to get cooler for the weekend. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay