Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Sunday

There was a thick marine layer when we got up this morning. Hiker woke me up out of a sound sleep about 6:30 am. I was dreaming that I was trying to call someone on my cell phone and could not hit the correct numbers for some reason. After breakfast, Hiker and I drove over to Bridgeport Park and then walked the bike path that runs along the dry riverbed. I was still a little foggy, but the clouds were starting to burn off. We came home and I put my sheets and towels in the washing machine then vacuumed Hiker's hair out of the carpet. She always goes crazy when I do that, running back and forth between all of the rooms in the house to get away from the vacuum cleaner. I don't know why she is so afraid of it. I also ran the dishwasher. I only do that about once every 10 days. When Ben first died, I didn't run it and thought there was no reason for me to ever run it again as I could just hand-wash the small amount of dishes I used, but I was told by a friend that she had to have her dish-washer repaired because if you do not use them, they dry out and stop working. Watched “Air Force One” on Encore this afternoon. Had seen it before, but it's my favorite Harrison Ford movie so I watched it again. Got up to about 80° today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay