Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy Morning, Lazy Afternoon

Got up at 7:00 am and headed over to WalMart to do some grocery shopping. Came home and took Hiker for a 1.5 mile walk and then had breakfast. After breakfast I did some housework and then I was pooped. Hiker was making me a little anxious today. She is always right on my heels, but today she seemed to be more “clingy” than normal. Made me wonder if she was sensing an earthquake or something. Took Hiker down to the park in the afternoon. While out, she saw a kid coming on a skateboard and she got scared and peed all over the street. Skateboards and bicycles sure scare her. I'm certain that some kids must have chased her or something on their skateboard or bike when she was a puppy. Got up to about 88° here today.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by fourpaws, and then on to MadSnapper. i found i was not taking as many photos of the dogs, so now sprinkle them in amongst my snapper shots. Hiker is adorable. i browsed through your other two blogs and it looks like we like the same type of photos.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay