Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another Hot Day

I have no idea what time I finally went to sleep last night but I do know it was early morning. Don't know if it was the heat or what that was keeping me awake. I tried to sleep in but Hiker wanted to go for a walk and I knew that we needed to get out early because the TV News said we would hit at least 108° here today. So I got up and we went for a short walk...less than a mile, but Hiker was satisfied. It was already getting pretty warm out there at 7:30 am. High, thin clouds in the sky so there is some humidity which we never used to get here. We always had “dry heat”. Went up to Sam's Club at 10:00 am and it was already 92° out. Tomorrow morning I have to get Hiker to the Vet Clinic around 9:00 am to get her shots. She is due for them the last week of this month, so I thought I'd better get her over there. I've been trying to take a nap this afternoon but I have never been one for sleeping in the daytime. I have been feeling a little light-headed today and I think it is from the lack of sleep and the heat. So far we have hit 105° today.

1 comment:

  1. Cute capture of the hummer. Gee, it is very hot there, stay cool and take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay