Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Remains Of Hurricane Fabio Pass Us By

It was overcast when Hiker and I got up this morning. The remnants of Hurricane Fabio are over us and we have about a 20% chance of rain, but I doubt we will get any. I got up early and headed over to Wal-Mart to do my grocery shopping. When I got back, I fixed some poached eggs for me and Hiker and then we went for a 1.5 mile walk around the inside of our gated community. I'm still a little leery about walking through those wood chips in the park since I heard that rattlesnake. The only way to get to the blacktop path is to walk across the chips. After our walk, I watered my outdoor plants and then trimmed up some of the dead glads in my front flowerbed. I called Hiker's groomer and arranged another dog walking date on Friday morning. Stayed overcast almost all day and got up to about 86° here.

Took this right after our morning walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay