Saturday, July 28, 2012

Watching Old Movies

Slept pretty good again last night but once again had a lot of strange dreams of which I remember nothing about. I had mentioned that I was thinking about heading up to Santa Paula to take photographs of the hot air balloons but when I got up this morning and let Hiker outside, I looked to the west and could see that there was a marine layer so decided not to waste my time this year. Hiker and I went for a 1.5 mile walk. It was really nice out this morning. Came back and had breakfast and did a load of laundry. I have been getting behind in my housework because of the walks I've been taking with Hiker's groomer and her dogs, so decided to do a little housework today. There was nothing good on TV last night (I'm not into the Olympics), so I went to my “On Demand” free movies and found a movie called “Hurricane”. It was made in 1974 and starred Will Geer, Michael Learned, Martin Milner, Larry Hagman, Jessica Walter, a very young Patrick Duffy and a lot of other character actors that I recognized. It was actually pretty good.



1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay