Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Am So Lazy On The Weekends

Actually slept pretty good last night until around 4:00 am when I woke up for some reason. Hiker was in the other room but she came in when she heard me moving around. I went back to sleep around 5:00 am but then Hiker woke me up at 6:15 am to go outside. Finally got out of bed around 7:30 am and took Hiker for a 1.5 mile walk around inside our gated community. Was already 80° at that time. I just checked with the Salvation Army about them picking up the old sofa once I get it moved out and they do not accept “large furniture” and they told me “couches” fall into that category. Picky. I got a call from Easy Life Furniture telling me that they will delivery on Wednesday between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm. I hate it when they deliver that late in the day, but maybe it will give me some time to find someone to move my old sofa. They were not supposed to call me until Monday to confirm the time so when the call came, I ignored it because I did not recognize the number and I was not expecting them to call, so they left a message and I had to call them back. It was just another sit around the house doing nothing Sunday, but that's OK. Tomorrow I am meeting my friend Judy Holdt at the Don Cuco's Mexican Restaurant for lunch so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay