Sunday, July 8, 2012

Restful Sunday

Actually got up at 7:00 am this morning and by 7:45 Hiker and I were in the car heading over to the Northbridge area of Valencia for a morning walk. Beautiful oak groves over there and it was really beautiful outside this morning. Did a load of laundry when we got home. Checked my email and Facebook page and after lunch I vacuumed the carpet. Got up to about 96° here today, so it is getting hotter like they said it would. A friend of mine was volunteering over at our Heritage Junction today and I thought about going over to see her, but it was just too hot to go out. Saw that TV Land was having a tribute marathon for Andy Griffith and showing episodes of “The Andy Griffith Show” so I started watching that. It was the first time I'd watch any Andy Griffith since Ben died. As you all know, “The Andy Griffith Show” was Ben's all-time favorite and he never missed it.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay