Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Sure Was Sleepy Today

I don't know why but I have been having the strangest dreams and they are the most “exhausting” dreams I've ever had, because I wake up so tired in the morning. Last night, or actually this morning, I woke up around 1:00 am in a sweat and I felt like I'd been running or something. Fell right back to sleep and didn't wake up until 7:00 am. I was surprised that Hiker didn't wake me up a lot earlier as she normally does. Maybe she did try to wake me and couldn't. I got up and fed her and let her outside and when she came back in, we went back to bed until 8:00 am and I actually fell asleep again. Finally got up and went to get my Lottery tickets and then came back home and took Hiker for a short walk. I only took her out for a short one because I still could not get my head to wake up. It's been one of those days where my head feels full of mush all day long. Hiker spent some of her morning lying out on the patio getting some fresh air. I was doing some things in the house and then when I decided to go outside and join her, she decided to go into the house. So I was outside getting some fresh air while she was inside on the sofa. Crazy dog. When I vacuumed the carpet today, I noticed that in the living room, I had about 40% less area to do since I have the huge sofa and ottoman in there now. I tried to take a nap this afternoon. Even though I never did totally go to sleep I know I dozed off a few times. Had “West Side Story” on the TV this while I was dozing. I was on one end of the sofa and Hiker was asleep on the other end of the sofa. Made another dog-walking date with Jean for tomorrow morning. Hope I can wake up in time since I had such a hard time getting up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay