Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nothing But TV and Jigsaw Puzzles

I am getting so “fed up” with myself. We've been having some really nice “hiking weather” mornings here and I should be getting my butt out of bed and taking Hiker out to the mountain trails, but all I want to do in the morning is pull the covers up over my head and stay there. I just seem to have lost my will to go hiking and that makes me so mad at myself because hiking and taking photos has always been something I've loved to do. One thing...if I stay in bed much later than 7:00 am, Hiker starts to really bug me to get me out of bed because she wants to go for a walk. She finally got me up and I took her for our boring, morning walk down the local bike/walking trail. I did a load of laundry and the rest of the day, Hiker and I just chilled all day in the house in the nice cool A/C. I watched “NCIS” re-runs on TV and worked my latest jigsaw puzzle. Got up to about 93° here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay