Friday, July 27, 2012

The "Sofa Fairy" Came Last Night

Hiker and I were playing yesterday evening and she accidentally scratched my face with one of her claws. Was bleeding some but not a lot. Slept pretty good last night except for having strange dreams all night long. If I'm going to dream like that, I wish I could remember the dreams in the morning. My friend John was right about putting a “FREE” sign on my old sofa and putting the sofa closer to the curb. It “mysteriously” vanished during the night, so now I won't have to call Waste Management. Did another morning walk with Jean and her dogs. Hiker is getting a little better with them, but she is still a little “shy” when we put them all in my yard to play. What's funny is after Jean takes the dogs home and Hiker and I are alone, then Hiker starts playing with me like crazy. I keep telling her she is supposed to do that with the dogs when they are here. Decided to give myself a hair cut today. Try to do that every 6 weeks or so. I've been trying to decide if I want to take myself and Hiker over to the Santa Paula Hot Air Balloon Festival tomorrow morning. I've been going for the past 5 years or so but every year, it is so foggy that the balloons are not able to fly so I'm thinking about skipping it this year. I guess I'll wait and see if it looks like they are socked in over there in the morning. It was cooler here today but they are saying once again that we will be heading for triple digits soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay